Dated: 4th November 2020
As you are likely aware, the Victorian Government has eased a variety of lockdown measures across metropolitan and regional Melbourne due to the continued decrease in COVID-19 case numbers.
Courtney Signs is proudly owned and operated in Victoria, and we are very proud of the effort and sacrifice all Victorians have made during lockdown.
We would also like to assure you that as our state moves toward a more COVID-Normal way, Courtney Signs will continue to operate under the Victorian State Government's guidelines. We will continue to take all the necessary steps to prioritise the health, safety, and wellbeing of our customers, staff & families, suppliers, and the greater community.
- All staff who are not required to be onsite will continue working from home
- Access to the Courtney Signs office and warehouse is limited to staff as well as restricted maintenance support
- All on-site visits have been indefinitely suspended
- All onsite staff are required to wear face masks and practice social distancing
- All deliveries are contact-free
- Hand sanitiser is available at multiple sites in every area of the building
- Thorough specialised cleaning is performed regularly.
Courtney Signs is still committed to implementing any new requirements as we continue to work through these unprecedented times.
If you would like more information about the measures we are taking, please feel free to contact us at HERE
We thank you for your ongoing support and hope that you stay safe through these challenging times.
The Courtney Signs Team